We are in the final stretches of the Primary campaign. Election Day is a week away but a more urgent deadline looms.
*Your early ballots need to be mailed back by tomorrow, July 29th, to make sure they are counted!
If you are unable to mail it back, you can drop it off at any voting center found here.
My opponent is spending tens of thousands of dollars distorting and mischaracterizing my record. I’d thought I’d take just a moment to list a few of the highlights from my first legislative session.
- Passed the Drought Contingency Plan securing Arizona’s water source for the immediate future
- Tax conformity with the Federal Tax Cut saving taxpayers $215 million
- Ended double taxation for farmers
- Brought the Rainy Day fund to $1 billion
- Paid down state debt
- Funded widening the I-17
- $32 million for school resource officers to protect our children
- Tuition scholarships for foster kids
- Results-based funding for high-performing schools
- Extending rural broadband connectivity
- Expanded access to telemedicine which has been vital during the pandemic
- Temporary health licenses to provide more frontline workers
- Improved Veterans’ suicide reporting
- Banning texting and driving
- Requiring ID at early voting centers
We did all this and so much more without raising taxes on hardworking Arizonans. My work for our district and our state isn’t finished at the state capitol, and I will always be guided by proven Republican principles.
I hope to earn your vote. Remember to return your early ballot or drop off at a voting center.